- Dave is a fully qualified Teaching Examination Officer with 18 years of experience.
- He spent 7 years as Centre Support Officer for QCDA (Qualifications and Curriculum Development Agency) supporting Schools and Examination Centres throughout Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire East, Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
- Since leaving his role as a Centre Support Officer for QCDA, Dave has been providing Invigilator Training to Schools and Colleges throughout his old area.
- He has also helped trained and assessed School Support Staff to achieve an NVQ at Level 3 in Advice and Guidance. This is an ongoing service he is providing.
- His proven record of success within teaching, working for a Government Authority and Agency, has given him experience in mentoring, training and motivating staff, and developing positive relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Cheshire West and Chester
- Cheshire East
- Stoke on Trent
- Telford and Wrekin